Copyright and disclaimer
Unless otherwise stated, material on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License. We recommend you familiarise yourself with the terms of the license agreement before any decision is made to utilise the material on this website.
We request attribution as: © State of New South Wales through Department of Communities and Justice.
Your attention is drawn to the terms and conditions of the license, in particular the following:
(c) For any Derivative Work You Distribute or publicly perform, You must take reasonable steps to clearly identify that changes were made to the Work.
(f) You may only use the credit required by this clause 4B for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above. By exercising Your rights under this Licence, You must not assert or imply:
- any connection between the Original Author, Licensor or any other Attribution Party and You or Your use of the Work; or
- sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor or any other Attribution Party of You or Your use of the Work, without their separate, express prior written permission.
This license does NOT apply to the following:
- Any third party (non-NSW Government) material appearing on the site. (Note that such material may not be expressly identified, although as a general policy we aim to do so.)
- Any material hosted on a different site. (Note that in some cases we provide links on this site to material on another website).
- The State arms or any emblem, symbol or trademark used by any agency of the State of NSW (except where such material is reproduced as an incidental part of using material under the general license and otherwise in compliance with the terms and conditions).
- Any material labelled “This document is not covered by creative commons. Please refer to the document for copyright details.”
To ask for permission to use Crown copyright material or NSW State Arms, Symbols or Emblems other than as permitted by this license, contact:
The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) wishes to advise that this website may contain names and images of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people who are now deceased.
This website is intended as an information source only. While the information contained in this site has been compiled with all due care, DCJ does not accept any liability for the information provided on this site.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. DCJ is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of linked sites.
The information on this site is subject to change without notice.